Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Daughters' #TinyHandsKitchen



I love spending time with my girls. We're almost always together... shopping, eating, cooking.

I  cooking with them kase ang saya ng chikahan. It's where they update me with all their kwentos, and I'm talking about a lot of kwentos.

When we try out a recipe that's really good, they remind me to save it right away so they can also make it when they have their own family na daw. Go to #TinyHandsKitchen and you'll agree they are pretty impressive.





When we saw the Mother's Day video of Marca Leon, we were able to relate. Next to Christian values, treasured recipes are a great thing to pass on from one generation to the next. One nourishes the soul while the other feeds the body.

Have you seen it yet? You can view the video here.



Naka-relate ka din ba? Thanks for the touching video reminder, #MarcaLeonForLife.

As Mom to daughters, the kitchen is really one of the most important part of the house for us. It's where we converge most of the time to chika. As a mom, I show my love to my family most often through acts of service, most specially by cooking for them. I always make sure that they have something good to come home to for dinner.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!:)





To know more about Marca Leon

FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment