Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tickles Megamall

The ber months are here!

And we know what that means, Christmas is just around the corner!

I want to be prepared this year, and finish my Christmas shopping list early. My goal for this year is to start distributing gifts on the first week of December.

With that in mind, I already started buying stocking fillers.

When I found out that Tickles opened their new flagship store at Megamall Building A, I visited right away. Kase excited to finish my Christmas shopping list and para mag nostalgia tripping. Hahaha!
Tickles made me feel like a kid again... A kid in a circus place!


I remember buying from their Greenhills store many years back. I would save up and buy pens, stationery, and other knick-knacks. After 40 years, the store is still full of novelty items and gift stuff. It's a place where there's something for everyone. It's everyone's happy place!!!

Photos will do a better job of describing this wonderland.




Pillows that might give you mouthwatering dreams. Hahaha!



Looking for a gift for mom, dad, lolo and lola? I'm sure they will like to get 
one of these huggable pillows.



I got hungry looking at the food stuff toys on the left.


This musical carousel is too whimsical. I want one!


How adorable is this life-sized teddy?


I know little girls will love these colorful owl pens.


Animal Mayhem! 


For the dog-loving friends...
Did you notice the puns on the bags on the left? Vanity Fur! Dogue! Hahaha!




I have one of those 8-in-1 screwdriver which I leave in the kitchen. I swear it's so useful talaga when I need to tighten screws because in comes in different sizes.


I got a lot of items for my 2 girls, and I also shopped a little for my Christmas stocking fillers.





Tickles is located at Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 1, Power Plant Mall, SM Megamall A, TriNoma, UP Town Center, Alabang Town Center, Market! Market!, Marquee Mall, Fairview Terraces, and Ayala Center Cebu.

To know more about Tickles PH:


FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment